Saturday, June 12, 2010

Battle with My friend

She asked me if i have found her or not
Has any window opened anytime ever i knocked..
I backed up the fitment issues with my Frame
But she kept pushing me to utter her name..
Ran backwards, i was beating into the weed
Excuses i was making but she didn't let me succeed..
Last to save my skin, same question, i asked her back
Smart she is, mundane issues she piled onto a rack..
Accused me to have fallen into that deep gorge, of sure
I defended to be ignorant of such a disease & its cure..
Although of words, the unique battle, that it was, i didn't won
Neither did she loose, yet we enjoyed, pulling of legs, a tonne..
Anxious i was, thirsty i was & she let me feed
Those pages of her Bible, she made me read...
Confident & yet clear, general & yet choosy
Picked a robin-hood still seemed to me a Lucy...
One beat is common, now together they have beaten
Happy i felt, joyous she is, decision she has taken...
That was ok, encroached later, onto a disputed land
Advocating me & switching-on my so called scanning band...
Nervous & Speechless i was, Words i was googling
Story never narrated to even myself, i was recollecting...
Accepted to surrender, resigning i did but she agreed never
Requests i made but still couldn't cope her listening fever...
Attempts i made, rehearsals i did, mirrors i tried
My one-way traffic saga is damn difficult to serve fried...
Unlike her complete story, mine finished before its start
I chose, already booked parking slot, to drive-in my cart...
Next episode, required not to be guessed & is but clear
Cab i tried to catch, took all passengers but me dear...
Well finishing was not what seemed to be the obvious end
Faces help others by one-sided remembering, Its not a trend...
Hope above lines quenched her thirst, know my state of heart
I am still optimist, blind although, miles ahead from the re-start...

1 comment:

Shaka said...

I din know this Rinku.......
Felt great to know this......